You are finally with the One who makes your heart sing. One or both of you recall past lives together and you both have a strong sense of a mission to fulfil together. On some level you are aware that coming together is part of your life purpose and Divine Service. Even with all this inner knowing you sometimes doubt the connection. Everyday mundane stuff gets in the way and you start seeing the dirty socks he left on the bedroom floor (again!) rather than the extraordinary life force emanating from his Starseed eyes.
This is when you ask a friend to read on your joint Starseed Life Purpose. Yes, you read that right – you can call a friend! Look, even Jesus needed John the Baptist to confirm his mission. Yes, he knew who he was and why he was here but no man, woman or Starseed is an island to him- or herself. We are all created to be interdependent and to confirm, support and cheer each other on. We are family and take great pleasure in helping each other grow.
This is a reading I’m doing for a wonderfully magickal friend of mine. She knows she and her husband are both Starseeds and that they have journeyed many life times together on Earth as well as in other places and even other Universes. Yet the mist of 3D gets in the way of a clear understanding of their joint mission, so I’m using my Sirian Starseed Tarot to help her clear the confusion a bit.
Going into this reading, I already know that she has a connection with Luxor in Ancient Egypt. When she told me, Spirit instantly made aware that she had served as a High Priestess of Sekhmet. As you will see in the sample reading below, the Tarot confirms this in the portion of the reading that speaks of the joint past life that is now being highlighted.
1. Soul Contract/Purpose for coming together in this lifetime. My friend and her husband have a contract to excel in science in this lifetime with the 6 of Orbs (Swords) here. In the background of this first card, I spy Metatron’s cube (Merkaba) a sign that the mission is to transcend into 5D science and the science of Light Bodies for healing and manifestation. Coincidentally, she was recently made aware of the Merkaba for the first time recently in meditation.
2. Her mission. The 4 of Orbs (Swords) here tells me that every time my friend meditates, she channels messages from higher planes. She does not have to reach with her mind – it just comes to her.
3. His mission. The Knight of Orbs (Swords) is a sign that he is here to protect the Vessel (my friend) and that though his mission is also one of Truth, he will go questing and doing more research in addition to being his wife’s guardian.
4. Her current challenge. The 9 of Orbs (Swords) shows me that my friend needs to ground as she could easily go into overwhelm with all the information that is currently coming through.
5. His current challenge. The 3 of Flames (Wands) tells me his challenge is to be a pioneer within his chosen field of science.
6. Joint current challenge. To complete their studies and to connect with other Starseeds online.
7-11. Past life theme that has bearing on the current situation. This tells me of a time when this lovely couple was involved in spiritual teaching and service to the Goddess Sekhmet in Luxor, Egypt. At the bottom right is a picture of my friend worshipping in front of a statue of Sekhmet! Her husband was her teacher. He was older and passed on many years before she did. The contract they had was for him to do this to foster a sense of independence in his beloved student. She excelled in every way imaginable.
Merry Christmas, Love Doves!
Not being one to mull over past life stuff much, I felt compelled to do a Past Life reading based on an Aura reading I received last night.
The reader confirmed a past life I have known about for quite some time now. I certainly wasn’t Marie Antoinette but I lived a life as a woman during the French revolution – a life that sadly ended by decapitation. One glimpse of that life that I was given during meditation many years ago, was of me running to get away from the revolutionaries. I looked down at a black heavy skirt, cursing it for slowing me down as I was running across stone floors inside the monastery where I was hiding. Continue reading
Today I want to show you a tarot spread that you can use to explore a past life connection with a lover/partner.
This nine card spread can be used for lovers but also for anyone you sense you have a past life connection with. It will help you understand the deeper underlying currents of your relationship as well as give you an understanding of the karmic lesson at hand.
The Past Life Connection spread was created during a brainstorming session with the students in my local tarot study group. The five cards to the left examine a key past life or the most recent past life you shared with the other person. The four cards on the right examine the current situation/karmic lesson.
The Lovers is a card we’re all quite happy to see in a love and relationship reading since it’s always a sign that the person we are reading for is involved or about to be involved with one of the key players in his or her life – a soul mate even. Continue reading
The Lovers from the Legacy of the Divine Tarot
Sometimes people come into our lives and we feel as if we already know them. In cases like that, it is entirely plausible that we have a past life connection to the other person. Could this be indicated by tarot cards in a reading somehow? Yes, absolutely! Continue reading