Did you know that today is Mahatma Gandhi’s birthday? He is one of the most inspirational and quote-worthy people who ever lived, so I decided to honour him with a relationship Tarot spread based on one of my favourite quotes of his:
The spread below can be used for any type of relationship and is not limited to love and romance.
1. a & b) What you and your partner are thinking about each other
2. a & b) What you and your partner are saying to each other (how you communicate)
3. a & b) What you and your partner are doing to each other (how you treat each other)
4. a & b) Advice on how to create more harmony between what you think, say and do.
5. Current happiness potential
Please share your thoughts on the interpretation of the sample spread above in the comments and feel free to share your own sample readings as well. I’m happy to assist with specific questions!
Be the change you want to see in your relationship!
☆ Lisa Frideborg Lloyd ☆