Not being one to mull over past life stuff much, I felt compelled to do a Past Life reading based on an Aura reading I received last night.
The reader confirmed a past life I have known about for quite some time now. I certainly wasn’t Marie Antoinette but I lived a life as a woman during the French revolution – a life that sadly ended by decapitation. One glimpse of that life that I was given during meditation many years ago, was of me running to get away from the revolutionaries. I looked down at a black heavy skirt, cursing it for slowing me down as I was running across stone floors inside the monastery where I was hiding.
The piece of information that Jennifer added was that apparently I had entrusted an expensive necklace into the keeping of my lover. Wanting to know more about the significance of this since I am aware of throat chakra issues, I decided to create a Past Life Lover Tarot Spread.
3. Higher reason for coming together in this life-time
4. How I felt about him
5. How he felt about me
6. How we first connected
7. How things progressed
8. How they ended
1. The World. Yep, this is definitely me – The World is my personality card in this incarnation too!
2. The King of Pentacles. He was rather well-to-do, which would fit with my own social standing in this incarnation.
3. 6 of Pentacles. The 6′s relate to the Heart and Higher Heart chakra and the 6 of Pentacles means we have come together to learn to be open to an equal flow of giving and receiving.
4. 7 of Swords. Ma-ha-aaajor trust issues!
5. Knight of Cups. Genuine love.
6. 6 of Wands. I get a sense of meeting during a big social gathering of some kind – a celebration. I also get a sense of social standing playing a major role in how we perceived each other.
7. 5 of Swords. From this card, I realise that it was the revolution that made it impossible for me to trust him, because he was a man of means he was not nobility. Thus I was enable to entrust him with my necklace but not with my life when the lines were drawn.
8. 4 of Pentacles. In the end, I died full of mistrust – my throat chakra firmly shut down. The 4 of Pentacles is a sure sign of fear of intimacy. the 4 of Pentacles corresponds to Sun in Capricorn – the Sign my soul chose to incarnate under in this life-time so I would have to master this lesson.
I cannot begin to tell you how much sense this reading makes in light of my current life situation (no, really – I’m keeping that part private :) ), but I will say this much – I was born with Mercury retrograde so that I would have to face my fears at this level of my being. Mercury rules communication and a retrograde in a chart means you have to turn the spotlight on the shadows within your own self.