Apparently, men don’t like to talk about their feelings. I wish someone would have told me this growing up – It would have saved me a lot of hassle. You may argue it’s just a sexist cliché but as clichés go, I’ve found it to be mostly true. Most men get angry and shut down when we suggest dialogue as a way of problem solving. If I’d had a penny for every time this happened to me, I’d be a rich woman by now.
Perhaps women even developed their intuitive skills in order to gain insights into the minds of men. That’s as good a theory as any when it comes to the legendary female intuition.
Thank heaven for the gifts of second sight and divination! Here’s a little tool I developed to help you see if your man will walk his talk and what is really going on in his heart and mind.
1. His story – What he’s telling you
2. What he’s really thinking
3. How he feels about you deep down
4. How he’s walking his talk
5. Outside influences on his walk
6. How he will be walking his talk within 6-8 weeks