The best and fastest way to heal the heart and to increase the heart’s capacity to both give and receive love is by feeling and expressing gratitude. This is why my Valentine’s Gift to you is this Valentine’s Day tarot spread:
1. This card shows you how healthy your heart is right now in terms of feeling and/or expressing gratitude. You may be feeling grateful but not acting on it. In the long term, this stops the positive mojo that gratitude could generate. Or you could act as if you are grateful but not quite be feeling it. Are you perhaps too dutiful? Allow love to flood you! Feelings of gratitude are born out of passion for life. What could inspire you to become more grateful?
2. The second card reminds you about something tangible or intangible that you have reason to be grateful for.
3. The third card shows you what you have reason to be grateful for in your love relationship. This could be how your partner affects you by his/her mere presence or something he/she does for you.
4. Card four shows you how to begin expressing more gratitude in your interactions with people. It could give you clues to where this is most needed as well as who is in most need of being shown appreciation.
5. The final card shows you how you can express your gratitude and appreciation for your partner or someone else in your life if you are currently single.
Love & Blessings,